Thursday, November 7, 2013

Call: Seeking Sanity

http://youtu.be/BIz0BTWxNKc

Seeking Sanity
Within Our Gates

Get up!
This man should be left to rot,
Taking comfort in self-pity
But I know this is not it
My past will be slain;
I will capture the life that is intended to be

He stands in determination.
Collects all his strength for the encounter

I see my life is slipping away,
I don't know where to turn
And all my thoughts are running astray
I'm seeking sanity
Cause deep in thought my mind will fall
For all that's left in me,
There's nothing left at all

There's nothing left but your fall
I'll embrace the violence for retaliation
My world will be at peace
When I rid of your company 
Face to face, you won't have a chance to speak
Controlled me for far too long,
Fear has since left
Reformed by building your cell
Fuck you and enjoy hell

I see my life is slipping away,
I don't know where to turn
And all my thoughts are running astray
I'm seeking sanity
Cause deep in thought my mind will fall,
For all that's left in me,
There's nothing left at all

There's nothing left, but your fall
I'll embrace the violence for retaliation
My world will be at peace

Reformed my building your cell
Fuck you and enjoy hell

Tear out my heart
To show you my scars
I'll rip out your heart
To vanquish your farce
I've overcome destruction
To master creation
I'd die a thousand times
To see what is true

And after all these things I've been through
It turned our better that I'd 
Hoped for, prayed for, lived for

PS: The guys in this band are actually friends of mine, so if you've enjoyed this song or want to hear more, you can check them out at their Facebook page or buy their album Kingdom of Mind on iTunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment